What We Provide
ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Communication Dissemination;
- Facilitates leave Applications of Barangay Captains and computes their leave credits as basis for their monetization at the end of the fiscal year;
- Facilitates requests from barangay officials and other walk-in clients; and
- Facilitates memorandum and/or travel order of Barangay Captains.
ANNUAL SERVICE CARAVAN
- As lead agency, our office coordinates with the different agencies of the Local Government to bring the government closer to the people. (11 political districts)
PAKAON NI MAYOR RODY PARA SA MASA
- Implements the special project of the City Mayor which is the “Pakaon ni Mayor Rody para sa Masa
KASALAN SA BARANGAY PROGRAM
- Assists/prepares the venue, entertainment and food during the celebration of the Kasalan sa Barangay program of the City Mayor
BRGY. TANODS PHILHEALTH MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION AND PAYROLL PROCESSING
- Preparation of the list of Brgy. Tanod’s Philhealth Membership Registration and the processing of honorarium to be submitted to the Office of the City Accountant.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION FOR THE LUMADS OF DAVAO CITY
- Facilitates the distribution of food to different venues as per instruction of the City Mayor.
ORIENTATION SEMINARS TO BARANGAY OFFICIALS, YOUTH AND IP’s
- Under the Moral Recovery Program, the office offers to provide orientation seminar to every barangay on values and its significance to nation building and governance.
- The office also provides leadership skills training seminar that aims to enhance the skills and performance of a public officer and other leaders.
- An awareness seminar on environment/forestal concerns is offered to the indigenous people that is designed to address primary concerns of the matter and to determine their direct and indirect participation and expected response.
What are the Requirements
- Letter request
How much does it cost
- No fees collected
Who can avail
- General Public
- Pakaon ni Mayor Para sa Masa (Palugaw)
- Settlement of Disputes